My Journey can serve as a single source of truth for participant information. This can include basic demographic information, detail on goals or barriers, and important documents for participants. When we use the term "participant," we are referring to the people that you serve in your professional role - these can be students, residents, or clients. This guide will help you use My Journey to find an existing participant record, or to create a new one if needed.
For a crash course on finding or adding participants, watch the below video. If you prefer a step-by-step guide, scroll below for directions.
Finding a participant
1. Navigate to the Participants tab. This tab may also be labeled "Students," "Customers," "Residents," or another term to refer to the people you serve.
2. Select the bubble next to the type of field you would like to use to search. Most professional users prefer to search by name or email. Select Include Archived Individuals if you would like to include archived accounts in your search. Note that this search will only yield results for individuals within your selected location.
3. Select the hyperlinked name to enter the participant's record. To edit the client's location or perform other actions, select the gear button to edit.
4. View and edit the participant's record as desired.
Adding a existing participant to your location
1. Navigate to Participant Lookup to find a participant who is in the system, but tagged in a different location.
2. Enter the participant's first name, last name, date of birth, and one additional piece of information. Email address or phone number are typically the easiest pieces of information to add. Then, select Search.
3. When you find the correct record, select Import to import the participant's record into your location. Then, you will be able to see and edit the participant's record.
Adding a new participant
1. Select Start Quick Intake to import a new participant.
2. Enter the individual's first name, last name, and date of birth to create a new record. Then, select Next.
3. Edit the record as desired. At minimum, add the user's contact information, such as email address or phone number.