As a Resource Manager, you can add a Certificate to your event or program. Participants who complete the program will then be recognized with the Certificate, and the Certificate will be automatically added to their Customer Record.
Certificates can be especially helpful for training programs, where participants gain or strengthen a transferrable skill. These Certificates can make a significant difference in a Participant's career trajectory! To add a Certificate to your resource, follow the instructions below:
1. Navigate to Client Settings
2. Select Certificate Types from the left-hand menu and then Create Certificate Type
3. Complete the Certificate Type form. A name is required. Descriptions are optional, but highly recommended as they can be helpful for Participants. Click Create when you are finished
4. Select Resources from the left-hand menu
5. Find your existing Resource to edit, or create a new one. Navigate to the Certificate Name field, and then select the name of the Certificate you created
6. When a Participant has completed the event or program, change the Referral Status to Completed
7. Navigate to the Customer Record and select the Education tab. Here you will see the completed Certificate!