Navigate to My Workspace
Login to My Professional Center. Once logged in, you will land in My Workspace. Be sure you have the correct location selected in the locations drop down menu. My Workspace shows the recent activities in your organization.
Overview of Referrals Widget/Menu
The referrals widget is a snapshot of the referral activity coming in and going out of your location.
- Incoming Referrals: Referrals coming in to your organization/location
- Outgoing Referrals: Referrals for individuals associated with your location/organization that are referred elsewhere, outside of your location/organization
- Out-of-Network Referrals: Referrals that are sent to organizations that do not have access to the My Journey platform, but are still part of the community and work to support individuals within the community.
Receiving, viewing, and updating referrals
Navigate to Incoming Referrals in the Referrals widget/dashboard on your My Workspace.
The following status are available to select from the menu underneath Incoming Referrals:
New Referral- A referral has been made and has not yet been reveiwed. The individual needs to be contacted by the receiving agency to take some action.
Accepted- Referral has already been reviewed and the individual is deemed eligible to enroll in the Resource. (i.e. the service, class, etc.)
Rejected- Referral has already been reviewed and the individual has been deemed ineligible to enroll in the service or class. This status requires a reason.
Click on New Referral
- For each new referral, more details about the referral are indicated including:
- First name, last name
- Resource (which resource the individual is being referred to)
- Point of contact (the specific person that is the point of contact for the resource)
- Resource type
- Referring user (the person that referred the individual to the resource)
- Referring location (the location that the individual is being referred FROM)
- Receiving location (the location that the individual is being referred TO)
- Referral date
- Status of referral
Click on the magnifying glass next to the referral
Here, you will be able to see more information about the referral, including notes from the professional that referred the individual. You can also see more information about the individual using the menu on the left-hand side.
Once you have reviewed the individual's referral, update the individual's status appropriately, document any notes desired and click on Update. If you select Rejected as the status, you will be required to select a "Rejected Reasons" to describe why the referral was not a good match.
Users can review, edit, print and email an individual's referrals from the Referrals workflow step.
You can also see the details of the referral which include the date of the referral and by whom and from where it was made from the Referrals workflow step.
Please sign in to leave a comment.