What is Career Coach DC?
Career Coach DC offers career assessment, personalized coaching, and supports that connect DC residents to education, training, and employment opportunities. Career Coach DC is free for DC residents 18 years and older who have not yet completed a 4-year college degree, or those who are low- or moderate-income.
How do I sign up?
Career Coach DC uses DC Data Vault, a tool that connects resources and information from across DC agencies into one, streamlined location. In order to sign up for Career Coach DC, you must first create an account on DC Data Vault. If you have not yet created an account, or are new to the platform, please view this video for more instructions on how to get started.
I’ve created a DC Data Vault account, now what?
To indicate interest in participating in the Career Coach DC program, you will complete a Self-Referral. Please follow the below instructions:
1. Navigate to “My Catalog” on the left-hand panel
2. Select the “Filter” button and then “Clear Filters”
3. Navigate to the “Types” tab and select “Career Coaching Services,” then select “Apply Filters”
4. When you see Career Coach DC, select “Add To Cart”
5. Click on the orange “Choose Resources” tab at the right of your screen
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Complete Referral”
A representative from Career Coach DC will then receive your information, and will be in contact.