Click the links below to jump to a specific question:
- What is PAIRIN Pro and what does it do for Education?
- What does PAIRIN provide educators?
- How is PAIRIN used in the classroom?
- Will PAIRIN train my teachers on how to develop students?
What is PAIRIN Pro and what does it do for Education?
PAIRIN is an all-inclusive tool to assess soft skills for college and career readiness so that you can identify areas for development and track growth over time.
You can measure and track the skills change of your students, participants or program. PAIRIN Pro gives you the data you need about your student’s soft skills development and to report factual how well prepared your students are for college and their future careers.
What does PAIRIN provide educators?
PAIRIN provides everything you need to develop the essential professional, social, and emotional skills that lead to success in teachers and students. The specific elements of the PAIRIN Readiness Management System™ are:
• Measurement: PAIRIN online survey and rubrics for measuring and tracking the growth of essential skills. You can baseline what skills deserve the most focus with individual students and groups, then each year make informed adjustments and prove the impact of your program by measuring growth over time.
• Curriculum Integration: Complete packages for teaching every essential skill in any class or curriculum: Exercises, lessons, modules, rubrics, teacher’s guides, student notes, insights, tips, and worksheets.
• Training: Teacher Professional Development for learning the PAIRIN methodology for integrating skills development into any curriculum. We also offer training specific for professional counselors and support staff to prepare them for 1:1 student and parent conversations, and becoming an expert skills development resource for teachers.
• Staff Selection and Development: Our patent pending process for top performer modeling enables you to find the perfect fit for each staff member, identify diamonds in the rough and prioritize interview candidates based on the essential skills that your current top performers share.
How is PAIRIN used in the classroom?
PAIRIN facilitates and tracks the development of essential skills every student needs for college and career readiness. Through the PAIRIN Readiness Management System™ these college and career skills can be integrated into any grade, program, or subject. Implementing these skills into the curriculum increases academic performance, improves classroom management and prepares students for success in their personal and professional lives.
Will PAIRIN train my teachers on how to develop students?
Absolutely! The PAIRIN methodology was proven over years with hundreds of students and teachers, and is now available for any teacher, in any grade, with any curriculum.
According to an Education Week survey, 99% of teachers believe that when students develop these skills it improves school climate, classroom management and academic performance. You know what? They are correct, and our real world implementations prove that! Sadly, very few teachers feel qualified to act on their beliefs and teach these skills. 84% of teachers want training in this exact area of student development, and PAIRIN can provide not only the training, but all of the resources you need to hit the ground running and implement what you learn.