The Community Catalog is a collection of resources available at your Member's locations. My Professional Center Suite users can find what resources are being offered and when and where they are offered, content specific resources and resources associated with GLE or Scaled Scores in the Community Catalog. The idea is to connect students with resources in your area and refer students easily and appropriately.
- Login to My Professional Center and find and select a student to refer to a resource.
- Click on the Community Catalog tab to find desired resources for the chosen student.
- View resources at all locations and click on Details for more information where appropriate.
- If a more narrow focus is desired, click on Filter and then select from the available qualifying options to filter the available information or use the search bar to search for keywords.
Select the Location tab to find classes within a specific city, zip code, or distance or choose a location from the Location drop down menu to see resources associated with a specified location and then click the blue Apply Filters button.
Select the Dates/Times tab to find classes for client for preferred days and times by selecting the desired days and times and then clicking on the blue Apply Filters button.
Select the Categories tab to find the preferred referral categories, make selections from the available options and click the blue Apply Filters button
Select the Types tab to filter by the preferred referral types, make selections from the available options and click the blue Apply Filters button.
Select the Scores tab and the Filter by GLE Scores radio button and select the desired ranges to filter by available Math, Reading, Science, Writing, Language, and Social Studies minimum and maximum Grade Level Equivalent scores or the Filter by Scaled Score radio button and select the desired ranges to filter by available Math, Reading, Language and Listening minimum and maximum Scaled score and click the blue Apply Filters button.
- After the desired items have been checked and the Apply Filters has been selected, the Community Catalog retrieves and presents resources defined by filters selected and applied.
- Choose the resources desired by clicking on the '+' next to the appropriate resource(s) and then click on Choose Resources, select appointment(s) if requested and click Complete Referrals.
- Check the Referrals Widget on your My Workspace and see the referral you made in your Outgoing Referrals ensuring you have the correct location selected from your location drop down menu.