Ad-hoc reports can be helpful for analyzing participants, customers, or students within your Location or Program. You can run these reports with real-time data, configure the table to meet your needs, and share results with other users in your organization. Only certain professional user permissions will have access to see and use ad-hoc reports.
Ad-hoc reporting is not available in all implementations. If you would like to add the capability to your implementation, please reach out to your project manager.
To find and use ad-hoc reports, watch the below video. If you prefer a step-by-step guide, scroll below for directions.
1. Navigate to Ad-Hoc Reporting
2. Select whether you would like to look at reports for all participants at your location, or just the ones you are tracking. Select an option from the drop-down menu labeled Start with
3. You can then opt to add additional information you would like to include in the report. Select an option from the drop-down menu labeled Then add
4. Sort and Filter columns as needed to find the specific view you would like. You can also drag and drop columns to rearrange them
5. Turn on or off specific Columns to configure your data as desired
6. Click Copy to save your report for later. Enter a report Name and optional Description and Save to save your report
7. Navigate to the Start with drop-down to find your saved report. You can opt to share this report with another user, if desired
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page. If you wish to message the users filtered in your report, select Create Message Group, and then Go. Then, use the Message Center to write your note. You can also select Export to CSV/Excel to save and manipulate your data in an outside program