We are so excited that you want to get involved with My Colorado Journey! Depending on your interests and available time commitment, there are four different ways you can get involved.
Super Users of My Colorado Journey integrate the platform into their existing processes. As a super user, you would share and promote MCJ with your colleagues. You'd also provide us feedback that will help us create new features, update existing features and better serve the residents of Colorado!
- There is no formal time commitment to be a super user
Members of our Rapid Response Team complete surveys, click-tests, or design focus groups throughout the year. This is another way to provide feedback on current and upcoming features in My Colorado Journey.
- Items for the rapid response team are completed asynchronously 3 to 4 times a year.
Content Collaborators are subject matter experts who can provide information on a topic and/or how to complete a process. As a content collaborator, you would attend a Content Collaborator kick-off and then participate in an interview to share your knowledge, which will in turn help us develop new content. To get involved please fill out this short survey and then sign up for the next kick-off here.
- The content kick-off is a 1-hour commitment.
- The content collaboration interview is a 1-hour commitment
- You will help review and iterate content which is about a 1-2 hour commitment
MCJ Ambassadors are community members who want to support others in maximizing MCJ as a tool. MCJ Ambassadors will learn to navigate, demo, and speak to the functions of the My Colorado Journey platform.
- MCJ Ambassadors meet for 1 hour, every yearly quarter on the second Wednesday at 11am MT
Opportunity Identifiers are individuals who are well connected to the community, can gather feedback on MCJ, and can help us identify opportunities for content and training expansion
- Content Identifiers meet for 1 hour, every yearly quarter on the second Wednesday at 11am MT
Our Outreach and Promotion Committee is dedicated to promoting My Colorado Journey and growing user adoption across the state. As a member, you'd join monthly calls to discuss these initiatives and determine the next steps.
- The outreach and promotion committee meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month from 1 pm - 2 pm MST.
If any of these options sound interesting to you, please reach out to us at email@example.com! We can't wait to have you as a part of the team!