This Outcome is specifically designed to help you find and secure their dream job. Here are some resources and tools to help discover your skills, reflect on your goals and identify your potential career path/s.
Get familiar with the Americans with Disabilities Act: Users will familiarize themselves with the ADA, and their rights under this act.
- Connect with DVR to learn about programs that fit my needs: Users will connect with DVR to explore programs and options.
- Identify my desired career path: Users explore career options and the pathways available to achieve those.
- Access available resources from DVR and Workforce: Users will learn about the resources available to them and how to access them.
- Prepare to get my job: Find employers along your desired career path.
- Ask my employer for accommodations: DVR will assist you to appropriately disclose a disability to an employer and request a reasonable accommodation. The ADA requires employers to provide a reasonable accommodation for individuals that have a disability.