Resurveying someone is a great way to measure their growth and track their progress. Plus, there is no limit to how many times an individual can take the survey! By sending a resurvey invite by email, rather than by link, all surveys for an individual will be connected to the same account. This makes your account more organized and your navigation easier. There are two ways in which you can send a re-survey invitation.
Emailing from a group list
- Once you've logged in to PAIRIN Pro, navigate to the Manage page in the top menu and select the Surveys tab. From here, you can select a group from the hierarchy on the left hand side of the page to narrow down individuals.
- Check the box to the left of each individual you would like to send an invite to (you can use the search bar to speed this up). If you'd like to resurvey an entire group, you can also check the select all box at the top of the list.
- You'll see an envelope appear at the top of the list. Click this icon to email out the survey invites.
Using the + new survey button
- Once you've logged in to PAIRIN Pro, navigate to the Manage page in the top menu and select the Surveys tab. Then, click the "+ new survey" button.
- Navigate through the hierarchy to select the group(s) or individual(s) you wish to resurvey. Once you've selected everyone, click "next".
- Use the dropdown to select to resurvey everyone or a subset of who you selected in the previous step. If you choose a subset, the system will prompt you for a date range. Once you've set your option, click "next".
- Select token PDF or email delivery option and click "next".
- On the next screen, you have the option to alter the language in the email invite. Make any updates you wish, then click "send" at the bottom of the page.