The Imperatives are eight attributes that underpin just about everything and help guard and equip a person to be, relate and cope in the world. Our amazing coach trainer, Susan Simpson, has written a blog series on these skills. You can read more about the Imperatives by following the below links.
- The 8 Foundational Building Blocks to Individual Growth
- Emotional Self-Awareness: How to Avoid Things that Go Bump in the Night
- Self-Assessment: The Be Kind + Get Real Skill
- Self-Alignment: Becoming Your Dream “Home”
- Self-Confidence: How to Strengthen The “I’m Possible” Skill
- Self-Blame: How to Break up With Your Inner Critic
- Self-Restraint: How to Master The Lock and Key Skill
- STRESS TOLERANCE & RESILIENCY: TOUGH AS TITANIUM
The Imperatives are discussed in greater detail in PAIRINOLOGY 101.