Resources Available to Send to Participants
- PAIRIN Survey video
- This video explains who PAIRIN is and overviews the survey process so your employee’s can understand more about what the survey measures.
- PAIRIN Survey Info Sheet
- Use this doc to explain more about how The PAIRIN Survey was developed and what it measures.
- Understanding Your PAIRIN Personal Results video
- This video explains the PAIRIN Personal dashboard, a tool that each of your employees will have access to once they finish the survey.
Determine how to survey
- Link: If you have not added individuals into your system, you can provide a direct link for individuals to be able to survey and be added to your account.
- Email Invite: A survey invite can be emailed directly to an individual.
- Token: If individuals have been added to your “People” tab, but you don’t want to send direct survey invite via email, you can generate a survey token. This is often the best method for proctored survey taking. The individual will go to pairin.com/start, enter their last name and token to survey.
****Spreadsheet Upload: If sending email invites or tokens, provide complete spreadsheet provided by your PAIRIN contact.
Set the Stage
Prior to taking the survey, your participants need to understand ‘what’s in it for them’, in other words why should they take the survey seriously. Please take some time to lead a discussion and set the stage. Here are a few options:
- Tap into their curiosity: Use the PAIRIN top quality icons to spark their curiosity
- Show the possible Driver powerpoint
- Ask them which one they think they are
- If they want to find out, take the survey
- PAIRIN is also willing to provide you with icon stickers if you are interested
- Discussion or journal about what makes them unique
- What makes you unique? What are three skills you possess that have helped get you to this point in your life? Want to find out your top qualities that help you? Take the PAIRIN Survey
- Discussion or journal about future career
- What do you want to be when you grow up? What skills do you think are most important to that career path? Do you want to know what skills you already have for your dream job and what you can work on? What career fields do your current skills match to?
- Select the adjectives that represent the "usual" YOU.
- Review your selections in the left column and update the right column to reflect how you'd prefer to be in an ideal world.
- Survey will take them 25 to 35 minutes
- Two parts to the survey
- At the end you will get your very own PAIRIN Personal account with your four top qualities and a place where you can explore how you match to different career paths.
- If using token: direct students to go to pairin.com/start, enter their last name and token to survey.
- If sending email invites or link: Sample Invite Copy is below
We live in a changing world where 80% of jobs that will exist in 2025 do not exist today. We have partnered with PAIRIN to help prepare you for this ever changing world.
PAIRIN is a tool that gives you insight into 102 skills ranging from citizenship to empathy to self confidence. The results from your survey will help you to identify some of your strengths and potential areas for growth.
Results will not be posted anywhere or shared with anyone but adults within this school.
To access the survey please click this _______ link.
In the first part of the survey, select the adjectives that represent the "usual" YOU. Relax, answer honestly and describe the way you are most of the time. Your choices won't be visible to anyone.
In the second part of the survey, review your selections in the left column and update the right column to reflect how you'd prefer to be in an ideal world.
Once you completed the survey you will be redirected to something called PAIRIN Personal where you will enter a password and be able to see your four top qualities. In addition, you will receive an email from PAIRIN with directions of how you can log back into your PAIRIN Personal account.
You have 3 days to complete the survey.
Enjoy learning more about yourself!
Accessing PAIRIN Personal
- Visiting: https://app.pairin.com
- Entering your email
- Enter your password if you remember it. If you do not remember your password, don’t be shy click forgot password.
- Checking your school email for an email from PAIRIN with a temporary password - NOREPLY IS THE SENDER
- Your new password must contain 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and 1 number in order to be reset
- Once your password is reset it will ask you if you'd like to view your results or do another survey. DO NOT do another survey.
Reflect on PAIRIN Personal Results