PAIRIN’s hiring tool is designed to help organizations hire smarter and faster through the evaluation of applicant behaviors. With it you can:
- Centrally store all applicant information in one location, including resume, email and behavioral interview guide
- Measure applicants for culture and position fit to identify the applicants that are most like current top performers behaviors
- Create organized, searchable job openings for positions in your organization
- Create groups to manage your employees, enabling you to view and compare applicants and employees in a variety of ways
- Prioritize your hiring with automatic ranking to the targets you identified - and you can create your own custom targets based on your top performers, access PAIRIN Library targets, select from one of our 650+ occupations or automatically create a target from your job description using natural language processing.
- Generate custom interview questions based on individual applicants’ profiles and match to each target you’ve identified
- Identify applicant skill gaps to assist in goal setting for individual development