An Insights Report measures and explores a set of specific attributes. Certain attributes are more intense in some people than in others.
The report contains the following items:
- Individual or group name and survey date
- Current scores for this set of attributes
- Ideal (desired) scores
- A intensity scale with the center marking the average of the general population. Scores to the left or right of center are below or above the 50th percentile rank respectively.
- Note: Higher scores are not always preferable
- Definitions and insights into the behavioral abilities, motivations, and preferences that typically align with these scores
- Tips for recognizing, drawing upon, or adjusting behaviors
The Insights Report will begin with the individual's highest score, and progress in order, ending with their lowest score. On the scale, current scores will be shown by the solid circle and ideal scores will be shown by the dotted circle.