A Target Report measures and explores a specific target. Targets indicate the behavioral ingredients and related intensities that have led to success in a specific role or context. When applied more broadly, they can identify basic career readiness or company culture fit.
The report contains the following items:
- A report summary
- Individual or group name and survey date
- Pages featuring attributes critical to the intended role or context
- Current attribute scores and target ranges
- An intensity scale with the center marking the average of the general population. Scores to the left or right of center are below or above the 50th percentile rank respectively.
- Note: Higher scores are not always preferable
- Definitions and insights into the behavioral abilities, motivations, and preferences that typically align with these scores
- Tips for recognizing, drawing upon, or adjusting behaviors
The Target Report will begin with the attributes where the scores match the target range and progress on to the attributes where there is a gap to the target. On the scale, current scores will be shown by the solid circle and ideal scores will be shown by the dotted circle. The target range will be shown by the large yellow circle.